EHV/HV, HV/MV, MV/LV electrical substations
EHV/HV, HV/MV, MV/LV electrical substations throughout Italy
Boffetti builds electrical sub-stations for transmission and distribution of electric power for HV systems, offering both conventional air insulated or gas insulated sub-stations as well as sub-stations for traction line power supplies.
From the feasibility study stage to design, installation and commissioning, we are flexible and accept our Client’s requirements in order to provide the best solutions in terms of technological innovation, space and cost.
Following the electromechanical erection, we perform structural and instrumentation tests required for start-up and commissioning to guarantee compliance of plant characteristics and functions with the specifications laid down during the design stage.
Additionally we provide assistance throughout construction, including installation and commissioning, offering services for equipment diagnostics, measurement of step and touch voltages, measurement of earth resistance, operational checks and setting of protection relays, selectivity studies, dielectric tests and other activities required so that a plant is maintained in a reliable and efficient manner.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies and design / engineering
- Project Management
- Products and materials procurement
- Turn-key Construction of EHV/HV/MV sub-stations
- Turn-key MV/LV indoor sub-stations
- Manufacturing of MV/LV electrical switchboards
- Production of mobile MV/LV stations
- Protection, control, supervision and remote control systems
- Supply and installation HV/MV/LV cables
- Civil buildings
- Assistance and Maintenance Services
- Arvedi Steel Plant expansion 400 kV AIS and 33/15 kV network
- Terna design and turn-key construction of substations 400/245/170 kV AIS, supply of Protection, Control and Monitoring system for electric sub-stations of the transmission network
- Ciment du Maroc turn-key installation of SS 245/22 kV and the distribution network 22/5, 5/0,4 kV for new plant at Ait Baha in Morocco
- A2A design and construction of remote control system GPRS n. 2700 MV/LV underground sub-stations in Milan
- Italferr Spa turn-key installation of sub-station Rifredi; Expansion of sub-station Campiobbi
- ACEA revamping 150 kV primary sub-stations at Casaletto, Lido Vecchio, Tor Tre Teste
- Enel Distribuzione Spa supply and turn-key installation of Containers MT DY 770 and DY 780 for Primary sub-stations